Available Full Time Roles at OpenMinds.
If you are a visionary, creative, in love with technology and won’t back down at challenging problems, we welcome you to join our growing family of great minds!
Business DevelopmentYoung, growing and dynamic team of digital media strategists with a very strong brand name and presence, offering a range of services including, Online Positioning, Social Media Marketing, Reporting and Analytics as well as Technology Development. Continuously establishing brands across diverse industries, inclusive of Retail, Technology, F&B, Banking, Finance, Education and more. They are also advocates of startups and are actively involved in the startup scene in Malaysia
- To help in identifying new business leads
- Be ready to be at your best to pitch internal products and services to brands
- To maintain fruitful long term relationships with existing clients
- To have the initiative in researching online and social media to identify new business leads and potential new markets that we can explore and tap into.
- Get in touch with potential clients to establish rapport and setting up meetings.
- Preparation of presentation decks for pitching.
- Assist in developing sales goals for the team members and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Prepare reports and provide feedback to upper management about what is and is not working.
- Identify suitable talent for open roles within the organisation and manage the recruitment process including initial assessments and interviews.
- Research and monitor the media for internal PR effort.
- Strengthen the internal processes to ensure a more efficient and effective operation in the company.
- Proven working experience in business development or similar role.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills at all levels
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong people management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Time management and planning skills
- Market knowledge
- An opportunity to work with a diverse, up and coming start-up company with amazing benefits and the chance to excel with great career growth opportunities.
- Great work culture in a very friendly environment
- Opportunity to become leaders in the industry
Social Media Executive
Social Media ExecutiveAn opportunity to work within a varied digital marketing role, overseeing the management of the businesses social media channels, e-marketing campaigns and website content for a range of clients across industries.
- Creative ideation and content generation.
- Strategize and manage content for all social media activities.
- Create and grow the social presence of assigned brands.
- Post content to activate conversations in alignment with the social strategy.
- Suggest and provide appropriate response strategy to fan / follower conversations to maximize positive sentiment.
- Maintain the publishing calendar and to stay in contact with clients to ensure the calendar is always updated.
- Monitor all conversations and escalate problems to relevant stakeholders.
- Market and competitive research within relevant industries.
- Actively contributes to the growth of the brand’s social presence from its daily operations, layout changes, post types and etc, wherever relevant.
- Produce and analyze social media reports on behalf of the brands managed.
- Attend client and prospect meetings.
Graphic DesignerYou will be involved on the design and production cross-platform marketing materials across a wide variety of comms channels whilst working against tight deadlines.
- To understand and interpret the client’s business needs and objectives to develop a visual concept.
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts for marketing and sales campaigns.
- Working with a wide range of media including photography and other computer aided software.
- Manage design process from concept to production.
Tech DeveloperOur development team combines technical skills with a comprehensive understanding of the business problems of our clients. They assist in delivering a better quality product be it web or mobile to the customer, making us stand out in the marketplace.
- Develop web based applications.
- Assist lead developer in existing development works.
- Assist in system architecture design.
- Contribute in the development of social media related and / or mobile applications.
- Assist in technical documentations.
- Creation of site layout / user interface from provided design concepts by using standard HTML / CSS practices.
- Additional advantage: Familiarity with HTML5, CSS3, Mobile App Development (iOS or Android), Social Media APIs, WordPress, Mobile Platform Savvy.