Available Roles in the OpenMinds Internship Programme.
Everyone has a role to play in the team, even interns. You will experience working in teams on live projects, participating in brainstorming sessions and more!
Available Roles for Internship
Social Media Executive
Social Media Intern
You will be working with the digital media team within a varied digital marketing role with the opportunity to engage a range of brands across industries.
- Creative ideation and content generation.
- Strategize for all social media activities.
- Post content to activate conversations in alignment with the social strategy.
- Maintain the publishing calendar and to ensure the calendar is always updated.
- Market and competitive research within relevant industries.
- Produce and analyse social media reports on behalf of the brands managed.
Graphic Designer Intern
You will be heavily involved on conceptualisation and design process for cross-platform marketing materials across a wide variety of comms channels.
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts for marketing and sales campaigns.
- Working with a wide range of media including photography and other computer aided software.
Tech Developer Intern
You will be working alongside our lead developer in delivering quality products of both web or mobile to the customer. This may include UI/UX design and social media integration works.
- Develop web based applications.
- Assist lead developer in existing development works.
- Contribute in the development of social media related and / or mobile applications.
- Assist in technical documentations.
- Creation of site layout / user interface from provided design concepts by using standard HTML / CSS practices.
- Additional advantage: Familiarity with HTML5, CSS3, Mobile App Development (iOS or Android), Social Media APIs, WordPress, Mobile Platform Savvy.
LOOKING FOR A FULL TIME POSITION?