Available Full Time Roles at OpenMinds.
If you are a visionary, creative, in love with technology and won’t back down at challenging problems, we welcome you to join our growing family of great minds!
Social Media Executive
Social Media ExecutiveAn opportunity to work within a varied digital marketing role, overseeing the management of the businesses social media channels, e-marketing campaigns and website content for a range of clients across industries. Job description:
- Creative ideation and content generation.
- Strategize and manage content for all social media activities.
- Create and grow the social presence of assigned brands.
- Post content to activate conversations in alignment with the social strategy.
- Suggest and provide appropriate response strategy to fan / follower conversations to maximize positive sentiment.
- Maintain the publishing calendar and to stay in contact with clients to ensure the calendar is always updated.
- Monitor all conversations and escalate problems to relevant stakeholders.
- Market and competitive research within relevant industries.
- Actively contributes to the growth of the brand’s social presence from its daily operations, layout changes, post types and etc, wherever relevant.
- Produce and analyze social media reports on behalf of the brands managed.
- Attend client and prospect meetings.
Graphic DesignerYou will be involved on the design and production cross-platform marketing materials across a wide variety of comms channels whilst working against tight deadlines. Job description:
- To understand and interpret the client’s business needs and objectives to develop a visual concept.
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts for marketing and sales campaigns.
- Working with a wide range of media including photography and other computer aided software.
- Manage design process from concept to production.
Tech DeveloperOur development team combines technical skills with a comprehensive understanding of the business problems of our clients. They assist in delivering a better quality product be it web or mobile to the customer, making us stand out in the marketplace. Job description:
- Develop web based applications.
- Assist lead developer in existing development works.
- Assist in system architecture design.
- Contribute in the development of social media related and / or mobile applications.
- Assist in technical documentations.
- Creation of site layout / user interface from provided design concepts by using standard HTML / CSS practices.
- Additional advantage: Familiarity with HTML5, CSS3, Mobile App Development (iOS or Android), Social Media APIs, WordPress, Mobile Platform Savvy.