The Secret Life of Nora is a whimsical and heartwarming stage musical by Enfiniti Productions, featuring the best of Malaysia’s talents such as Tiara Jacquelina, Adibah Noor, Tony Eusoff, Aznil, Aaron Khaled, Stephanie Van Driesen and broadway actor Ryan Silverman. The musical is directed by Steven Dexter of West End, under the same producers of Puteri Gunung Ledang and P. Ramlee.
- Social Media Marketing: A Facebook page was developed with intensions to build a community that will have a significantly high reach to the end consumer while incorporating engaging concepts to attract and maintain customers. A combination of Twitter, Foursquare, Instagram and YouTube were utilized during the entire production to maintain live communication, enhance geographical awareness, cultivate the fun-factor and broaden the communication channel.
- Social Media Management: The usage of several social media platforms required a constant monitoring, management and content creation. Immediate feedback and replies were attended to on Facebook as the fans were very much active. Ideation and content generation were in constant flow to excite the fans and maintain a healthy active page with polls, questions and backstage photos. A total of 32 videos (interviews and simple trailers) were produced and uploaded on the official YouTube channel and Facebook page.
- Facebook App Development: In order to boost ticket sales and widen the fan base, a Facebook competition app was created which allowed fans to participate as a group and win tickets to the show. Daily monitoring and reports generated.
- A total of 8,800+ fans liked The Secret Life of Nora’s Facebook page in 30 days
- 3 more extra shows were added due to popular demand
- Increase of ticket sales and enquiries
Project DetailsClient: Enfiniti Productions
Project Awarded in: Q3 2011
Current Status: Completed.